TO ADD A DEVICE:
You'll need to add a Cue enabled cooktop and Cue cookware to your profile before you can use the Hestan Cue app to cook.
- Start the Hestan Cue app on your mobile device, sign in, and tap on the "Profile" icon (bottom right of screen).
- Tap on the "Add Cue Cookware" button to begin adding Hestan Cue cookware, such as a pan, to your account. You must tap and select the detected cookware (one at a time) and then tap "Next" to finish adding the selected cookware your account. Repeat for all cookware devices you wish to add.
- Tap on the "Add Cooktop" button to add a Cue-Enabled cooktop to your account. All detected (powered) cooktops will be displayed for you to choose from. Tap "Next" and follow the prompts to finish adding the cooktop to your account.
Note: If you are using a GE/Café cooktop range, scroll down to see the "Café Cooktop" option and then follow the on-screen instructions. You will need to download and connect with the Cafe Appliances app in order to proceed.
TO EDIT A DEVICE:
Rename, update firmware, or remove
- Tap on the "Profile" icon (bottom right of screen).
- Tap on the icon of an existing device you'd like to edit.
a. Tap "Name" to give your Cue device a unique name. For example, you could name your pan "Stainless Steel Stanley".
b. Tap "Update Firmware" and then "Update" to install or update the software built into your device. This is required before Cue devices can be used. For more details, refer to the following FAQ: How do I update firmware for my burner and cookware?
c. Tap "Remove Device" to remove and disassociate from your account
- Cue devices must have up-to-date firmware before they can be used. Details.
- Only one (1) of any given type of cookware can paired at a time. For example: you cannot have 2 pans paired, but you can have a pot and pan paired.
- Only one (1) cooktop can be paired with your account at any given time.
- Do not use your phone or tablet's "Bluetooth pairing" function within the OS settings screens to pair with Cue hardware. All pairing happens within the Hestan Cue app.