It's quick and easy to set up Cue hardware! After unboxing everything, Lets take a few minutes to make sure the cooktop and cookware is powered and correctly positioned before moving on to the app side of things.
Cue Cooktop (burner) set up:
- Place the Cue burner on a sturdy surface which is heat-safe, induction-safe, and has plenty of ventilation.
- Plug in the Cue burner into a powered wall outlet.
- If you are using a Cue enabled cooktop range (such as from GE/Café or Hestan/KICS), please ensure it has been properly installed by a qualified electrician and follow the set up instructions that shipped with your specific cooktop.
Tip: Do not pair your Cue pan/cookware to your GE/Cafe appliance before finishing step 2.
Cue Cookware set up:
- Remove the Bluetooth end cap from the cookware handle.
- Insert a new alkaline AAA battery into your pan/cookware and re-insert the end cap.
Tip: Make sure the positive end of the AAA battery is facing out/away from the cookware.
Additional help: How do I change the battery in my Cue cookware?
- Place the cookware on top of the cooktop or burner marked for Cue and make sure it's centered.