Yes, but without any smart cooking functions. Hestan Cue cookware is always required when using any guided cooking or "smart cooking" functionalities on the Hestan Cue App. However, it is possible to use most magnetic, flat-bottomed, induction-compatible cookware with a Cue-enabled induction cooktop while using Manual Mode (cooking without the Cue app or "smart" functions). Cookware with at least an 18/0 stainless steel base is suitable for induction cooking. If in doubt, check with your cookware manufacturer to determine if the cookware induction compatible. For better results, we recommend cookware with a base diameter between 5" (12cm) and 9" (23cm).
If using cast iron cookware, read our FAQ about it: Can I use Cast Iron cookware on Cue?
Unsuitable cookware: DO NOT USE
- Cookware with a base diameter less than 5'' (12cm) or larger than 9'' (23 cm)
- Aluminum, hard-anodized, bronze or copper unless it is specified that it is compatible with induction stovetops
- Cookware with “legs” or “feet”
- Unbalanced cookware or cookware with a heavy handle
- Cast iron cookware can be used, but do not allow it to overheat
- Cookware without a flat bottom
- Stainless steel, unless it is specified that it is compatible with induction cooktops (at least an 18/0)