If you experience trouble adding/using Cue devices, try the following first:
- Everything needs power:
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your phone/tablet: iOS Help and Android Help
If problems persist, try these tips next:
- Be close to your Cue: Try to be within 2 feet (60cm) of your Cue system while pairing.
- Power the phone/tablet off and back on: This is usually done by holding the power button down for a few seconds.
- Turn OFF airplane mode (to enable Bluetooth): iOS Help and Android Help
- Turn Bluetooth off from other nearby phones/tablets: Sometimes, other smart devices can hold an old connection and prevent a new connection
- Your device needs to be Bluetooth 4.0 LE compatible
- iOS: all devices with iOS 10 or above will be compatible.
- Android: Download "BLE Checker" app to determine hardware compatibility (note: 3rd party app)
- You should never use your phone or tablet's "Bluetooth pairing" function within the OS settings screens to pair with Cue devices: pairing should only happen within the Cue app or connection issues may result.
- How do I set up Cue (add, edit, or remove a cooktop/cookware to my account)?
- Burner doesn't turn on. Burner doesn't pre-heat cookware/food.
- App can't find Cue device. Why? What do I do?