New recipes, and recipe adjustments to existing recipes, will automatically download to the Hestan Cue app when you open it from a fresh start. If you already have the Hestan Cue app running in the background, you'll first need to hard-close the app, and then re-open it. Hard closing the app can also help to resolve possible software glitches.
Below are steps on how to hard-close the app:
- Double click the Home button to bring up the fast app switcher.
- Navigate to the Hestan Cue app screen.
- Swipe up on the app by flicking it up and off the screen. This will hard-close the app.
- Launch the "recent applications" menu. Look for a button with an icon of 2 stacked rectangles:
- Find the Hestan Cue app from the resulting list by scrolling up from the bottom.
- Tap and hold on the application and swipe it to the right, or tap on the X (close) icon.
After you hard-close the app, open it again and it will automatically download recipe data.