We've received reports from some users running the Hestan Cue app on the Android platform who've encountered an "Oops" error.
Specifically, if you've encountered an error that reads "Oops! We can't find this recipe. Please select a recipe and try again." you may need to clear the Hestan Cue app cache within Android settings.
Exact flow may differ depending on your exact Android OS version, but in general, here's how:
1. Navigate to Android Settings
2. Scroll down to the "Apps" area. Be on the lookout for something similar if your OS version doesn't list "Apps" exactly
3. Find the Hestan Cue app and tap on it
4. Tap on "storage" and choose to "Clear Data"
5. Open the Cue app again, log in, and pair your Cue devices (if you have them around you).
After doing the above, you should be able to view recipes and cook again.